JL Wine Experience is Northwestern Wisconsin’s Premier On-Premises Craft Winemaking Shop!
Winemaking is a craft typically reserved for a few artisan vintners engaged in professional wine making. Most people would never get to experience this age-old art. But, now you can make your own wine at JL Wine Experience! You’ll work with owners Joe and LeeAnn to craft the perfect wine for you. You’re invited to join us single, plus one, or bring friends & family!
Easy. Affordable. Priceless.
Easy: in just two fun and informative sessions, you will be an accomplished winemaker!
Affordable: And, it costs one-third of the cost of those expensive wines.
Priceless: The fine wine you create will be comparable to (or better than!) commercial wines you’d find in stores and restaurants. Not to mention the personal sentimentality of it!
The JL Wine Experience comes in two sizes:
Peruse the offerings and follow the links to reserve yours today!
- Full experience: including socializing with other wine lovers, and creating your own private-label craft wine!
- Experience of creating and bottling craft wines at an incredibly discounted price. You’ll mix up the ingredients of our specially chosen wine of the month during your first visit and return several weeks later to bottle it
- Sample two different types of wine — red, white, fruity blend or dessert — at our Social Mixers hosted by J&L, where we’ll teach you the art of pairing quality wine with a variety of foods. You’re invited to bring a friend!*
- Have the option to create lovely French-inspired decor, signs and craft projects
- Discounted rates for the Wine Experience Package all year long!
- You’ll receive 5 bottles of wine to bring home each month. Bring along a coupon and we’ll give you 4 empty wine bottles to use your first month!
Wine Experience Package – DIY Wine Making Full Kit
Perfect if you’re planning an event, or have a large gift list to fulfill — make it extra special with custom-crafted wine just for them! Perfect for weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties, college graduations,
- Full experience: exceptional craft wines created by you! Create your own full batch of private-label craft wine
- You’ll choose the single flavor, mix up the ingredients during your first visit and return 4-8 weeks later to bottle it
- You’ll receive 27-30 bottles and Customized, Personalized labels
- Optionally: split kits with other DIY wine makers, and a full-service package* is available if you can’t find the time to attend winemaking sessions
- Need more? Or, want more variety? Simply order more than one package! You’ll receive a full batch for each, and you can choose a different flavor for each
Please note: bottling wine should not be put off too long. Wine not bottled within 10 weeks of begin date will be considered abandoned and offered to other members. No refunds on abandoned wine.
*Additional charges may apply.